Thursday, July 7, 2011

Praying for the Strength to Overcome


Dear God. Hear me!
It's difficult to stand firm in my faith
that you will heal Anne,
raise her up in her present form;
that she will live and not die here on earth.
I have faith that you would heal my mother.
Bring her out of her paralyzed body, that she would
be healed in her body by Your miraculous power.
I believed it.
And was disappointed, shocked even that she died.
I had to make peace with it all, over time.
I did not doubt that You could do this. I believed.
I did no doubt that You would or could bring Aunt Ruth,
Johnetta and Iris into recovery;
that You would raise them up from their sick beds.
But they went on from this earth. They died.
Now I wait upon You for Your healing
of Sister Queen Mother Anne.
And I am pressed.
You said to James Lee that she would live and not die,
and I believed it was Your Word to him for us.
The other family members prepare for her death,
though they do not doubt Your power.
Nevertheless she's termed terminally ill by the authorities.
So I feel as one standing alone - away from the masses
hoping and praying for renewal of life.
At the same time, I can't be fully certain of it,
though I believe I do have the faith within that You are
indeed able to raise her up from her cancer ridden bed
in this life and make her a living testimony.
That as You God, in Your power,
raised Jesus from the dead, You will also raise up Anne.
That this is indeed a new day arising where the sons of God
as the Word has so stated, are being prepared
to enter into the kingdom on earth prepared
before the foundation of the world, that this is indeed
the day of jubilee.
I thank You Lord that I have overcome my former weakness
of the previous days, my sluggard spirit,
my hesitation to go as You send me. Forgive me.
And I am prepared to speak life over Anne in Your Name,
Your power and Your strength.
I believe I am not foolish in my faith,
and have never been so.
I think You can indeed do what seems impossible.
I believe the Word Paul spoke in Ephesians 1,
that we are ministers of the immeasurable,
unlimited power of the Holy Ghost being given to us
to manifest the love of God, the might and the Hand of God
on earth as it is in heaven.
I believe You,, God raised Jesus from the dead,
that this is indeed the power on high
which is granted to us on earth.
(As we are being made into the image of Christ).
I believe You can do it.
That You are indeed able to do great things.
Dear God do Your thing!!!
I ask in Jesus Yeshua's Name. Amen.
Help me to go forward with the sword
and shield of Your Word.
Help me to not wither like a wet rag
and a flounder like a dead fish.
Give me sustaining strength and Your power
to stand firm on Your Word.
Help me to live and walk in the mind of Christ
as You have proclaimed is our gift
from above. Let the anointing be upon me.
Speak Your light into my being
and let the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable in Thy sight
O Lord my strength and my redeemer Lord.
Praise Your Name on high. Bless You Lord from sky to sky.

My Love, Ruth
(Email sent to Brenda, Freda and Vanessa)


Freda writes,
Wow! Paul and David move over and make room for... Ruth!!! Thank you for sharing, Ruth - it is so honest, and eloquent. I paused throughout and prayed along with you...part of me wants to just memorize it like I have with my favorite scriptures.

I too believe in the healing power of God and always find transitioning of loved ones very challenging. My sister made a comment about death saying that it is believed that the presence of loved ones is what keeps the dying around and that is why they slip away once you leave. I sat with Mrs. Phillips for about 9 hours and decided to go home once her niece showed up...she was gone within 15 minutes of my leaving. Johnetta slipped away when I left to pick you up and before you got there.
There is so much mystery behind death partly because our western worldview is afraid of it. I think Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead out of compassion for the grieving loved ones left behind. Queen Mother Anne may be tired and ready, however, I'm praying that she is infused with powerful, healing energy of love that you'll bring with your presence.
May you have a powerful experience during this time of ministry and and be renewed daily by God's love.
Love you,
Freda

Vanessa writes,
Jesus Lord, I pray to for my mother's strength in Christ. I understand her thoughts and feelings. I too have been wavering in my faith. I stood strong in the beginning, but have seen how others have come to accept the views of the doctors and recognize that this is their way of coping. But, I never want to deny Your Power. I began to anxiously await my mother's coming. I knew the power from on High dwells within her. I know that the Christ that within her will permeate the entire building and control any spirit that is not like the Father. I understand that Anne needs to feel the anointing of the Lord during these next few days. She needs to feel the Zoe life giving power of God. So, please hear my heart oh Lord. Please empower my mother with the Life giving Power of You. Have your way oh Lord and we will never cease to Praise You. I pray that through and because of this time, my mother's faith will not waver, but grow in the abundance. Speak Lord! Speak to her heart! Speak to the heart of Anne! Speak Holy Spirit.
I too must stand with my mother. I too must believe...whatever come what may. So, I pray for continued union with the Holy Spirit.
love you.

Brenda writes,
You will be fine! Your glow and wise words will comfort her so much.
You have no idea how amazing and inspiring you are. You are so wonderful beyond words. We all love, admire and respect you. Not just me, but you are and always
will be my favorite cousin!
Hang in there! You are a powerful soldier of God. Tim and Vanessa are so blessed
to that you are able to do this. Remember that!

No comments:

Post a Comment