Tuesday, March 16, 2021

This Women's History Month 2021 - Recogniton for Samaria Rice, Mother of Tamir Rice

 

The grief of this “woman’s history” recorded in the annals of “America history” 
is a history lesson no mother should have to bear... and bear alone.
Sista Samaria - I’m so sorry your baby boy Tamir
was so mercilessly murdered and left to bleed out his life on the ground... 
with no love around to comfort him.
I’m sorry your baby girl has to live with the trauma of seeing her baby brother dying on the streets of pathological disgrace.
I can’t imagine your suffering, 
and I pray to never have to experience the heartbreaking pain and the tragic death of a beloved child.
But I feel deep sadness and sorrow - 
I weep... 
I grieve for you and with you.
I pray that justice shall rain down like waters and righteousness a mighty stream by the power of Almighty God, on behalf of your baby boy Tamir and bring comfort to you. 
I believe our God IS Able. Amen 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽♥️♥️♥️
Grace be unto this family

No comments:

Post a Comment